Friday, March 12, 2010

Greetings, internet-dwellers!

Dear friends of the world wide web,

I salute you.

This is a blog where I will talk about London, where I am currently living. My purpose here is to talk about nice places I find in this city, such as restaurants, shops, markets, etc. That way if I ever want to come back again or if my friends (or anybody, really) need advice on where to go in London, they'll have some information on here and they'll know what places to visit. Right?

I also take all the pictures you see here (unless otherwise stated).

I started this blog in Spanish a while ago, so if you'd rather read it in that language then here's a link. As you can see, there are quite a few entries, which I will translate (not really literally) little by little to post them here.

And here are some pictures of my room - extremely interesting and crucial data.




Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment